One of the Middle East’s glittering jewels and with a wonderful mix of old and new, Doha is continually evolving and changing. It embraces its traditions and celebrates Arabic culture with libraries, galleries and living museums that let you feel the passion and the vibrancy of this unique destination.
Package holidays to Doha with Qatar Airways Holidays are an opportunity to experience life in a modern city that has its roots very much in the past.
- A perfect cultural destination for lovers of ancient art and home to the unique Museum of Islamic Art. This jewel in Doha’s crown sits on its own man-made island.
- Embrace the sights and smells of Souq Waqif, where you’ll taste delicious food and experience the hustle and bustle of market life.
- Stroll along the Corniche, a sweeping waterfront promenade lined with parks and delightful cafés – perfect for an evening walk with a loved one with the glittering Doha skyline as your backdrop.
- Sail away in a traditional Dhow, and see Doha from a different perspective.
Doha Holiday Packages
From traditional to modern, cultural tours to dune bashing in 4x4s, holiday packages to Doha with Qatar Airways Holidays let you discover this unusual and vibrant destination. Culinary packages take you on a tour of the souqs and their traditional street food through to gourmet restaurants on the Corniche where Middle Eastern cuisine is fused with a tantalising mixture of Asian and Western flavours.
Elegant hotels deliver the very best in comfort and luxury, while family-friendly attractions make sure everyone is happy. A Doha package holiday includes flights, transfers and hotels, leaving you free to explore and discover this exciting destination at your leisure.
Good to know
From May through to September temperatures soar, reaching well into the high 30s and sometimes as high as 45°C or above in June, July and August. The thermometer dips down to a more pleasant 29°C in November and stays in the low 20s from December through to February. This is the best time to visit, making it an ideal winter sunshine destination.
Doha Holidays Experiences
- Hire a 4x4 with a guide, and go beyond the city limits and into the desert for an adventure of a lifetime.
- Discover more about the culture of Qatar at the Katara Cultural Village, complete with public auditoriums, galleries, museums and a choice of restaurants serving Qatari, Egyptian, Indian and Turkish food.
- Explore the city’s malls, including the new Mall of Qatar, or the Doha Festival city.
- Find out more about Doha’s history as a pearl fishing village, and see its magnificent Pearl sculpture on the Corniche.
- Visit the stunning Museum of Islamic Art, a unique collection of some of the world’s finest Islamic treasures situated on its own man-made island, or explore the riches of the Mathaf Modern Art collection.
- Haggle for a bargain at the Souq Waqif, where you’ll even see falcons for sale. For a truly authentic souq experience, head to the smaller and more intimate Omani Souq, or pick up some beautiful jewellery at the Gold Souq.