Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions
Qatar Airways Holidays’ Terms & Conditions of booking (“Booking Conditions”) have to be reviewed and accepted by any customer who is or may be considering the booking of any holiday booking (“Holiday Booking”) including any persons who are booking together (“Customer”) prior to payment for a Holiday Booking to be accepted and confirmed. All persons travelling together will be deemed to have understood and agree with the Booking Conditions. When a Holiday Booking is received through a travel agent, the Customer will be deemed to have understood and agree with the Booking Conditions.
Your Holiday Booking is governed by the Booking Conditions as set out below and by the business terms under which the Holiday Booking is made.
Booking & Payment
- The Booking Conditions apply to all Holiday Booking including Web-sales, Call Centre bookings or through the nearest Qatar Airways Holidays’ shop.
- Special conditions apply to group bookings for more than 9 travelers. Qatar Airways Holidays to be contacted for inquiries.
- Discounts may apply to Privilege Club Member (QRPLATINUM, QRGOLD and QRSILVER) subject to change by Qatar Airways Holidays. Often, cannot be combined with other discount types and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and special offers.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for confirmation of the Holiday Booking and the issuance of E-tickets and vouchers by Qatar Airways Holidays. In the event of such condition not being met, booking will not be honored.
- Payments online using Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club & Discover are accepted. Qatar Airways Holidays accept major Debit cards except those issued by banks in Qatar that do not support internet transactions.
- At our Qatar Airways Holidays’ shops we accept: Cash, Credit Cards and all Debit cards.
Changes, Cancellations and refunds
|Refund of air tickets||Penalties/Charges as per applicable fare rules No-show (if applicable)|
|Refund of land services (hotel, transfers, excursions, packages, tours)||Penalties/Charges as per vendor policy|
|QRH admin fees||7% of total booking value|
|Service fees (collected at the time of booking)||Non-refundable. Not applicable to web booking|
- Charges may apply to subsequent /cancellations as per the cancellation policy applicable to land services by vendor and/ or as per the applicable fare rules of the flights. Details of the applicable cancellation policy will be provided at the time of the Holiday Booking and stated under the “important information” icon.
- Charges may apply to subsequent alterations/amendments as per the applicable rules displayed at the time of the Holiday Booking in addition to a service fee of QAR 100 or equivalent shall apply All changes are subject to availability of rooms and/or flights on the new dates.
- Once the travel has commenced there is no refund available on partially used Holiday Bookings. For fully unutilized Holiday Bookings, any refund will be subject to Qatar Airways Holidays receiving a refund from the hotel or supplier and administration fees of 7% will apply.
- Qatar Airways Holidays reserves the right to levy 7% service and handling charges on an individual Holiday Booking basis, even if a Holiday Booking is cancelled within the acceptable period.
- Transfers and tours once confirmed are non-refundable. Cancellation of the service will result in 100% charges. Cancellation policy is subject to supplier's terms and conditions.
Availability & rates
- Qatar Airways Holidays reserves the right to revise prices should there be a major fluctuation in rates of exchange, airfares or both.
- Any applicable local city taxes to be paid directly at the hotel.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice. Hotels and overseas suppliers reserve the right to amend the price of a package, if affected by circumstances beyond their control and hence increasing the price accordingly. Any increase in price would have to be paid prior to departure. Such increase will not normally apply when a Holiday Booking is confirmed after full payment is received.
- Every effort will be made to confirm a Holiday Booking exactly as per the Customer’s request; however in case of non-availability, Qatar Airways Holidays reserves the right to offer similar alternatives.
- In the event hotels, overseas tour operators, suppliers & handling agents exercise the right to amend, alter, change or withdraw any tour, excursion, itinerary, holiday package or booked facility, the Customer shall have the right to (i) accept and continue with the tour or Holiday Booking as amended or altered (ii) decline the alternative hotel, tour or holiday which the tour operator, supplier or handling agent may offer. In neither of these cases shall Qatar Airways Holidays be liable to the Customer for damage, additional expense or consequential loss suffered by the Customer.
Limitation of Liability
- Qatar Airways Holidays makes and confirms Holiday Bookings on behalf of hotels, overseas tour operators, suppliers and handling agents providing accommodation, travel, cultural and/or sporting activities or other services acting as independent contractors and not as agents or employees of Qatar Airways Holidays. Hence, Qatar Airways Holidays has limited liabilities only in terms of the arrangements directly under its control.
- Qatar Airways Holidays shall under no circumstances be liable to the Customer or any person travelling with him/her for (i) any death, personal injury, property damage, sickness, accident, loss, delay, increased expense, consequential loss or any misadventure howsoever caused, (ii) any act, omission, default of any hotelier, carrier, overseas tour operator, suppliers, handling agents or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage, facility, any cultural and/or sporting activity, or any other service for the Customer or for any person traveling with him/her howsoever caused, (iii) the temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- The Customer participating in any cultural or sporting activity provided by any hotels, overseas tour operator, suppliers and handling agents fully acknowledges, understands and assumes the risk(s) involved by such activities including the risks of death or injury to himself/herself and damage to his/her property or to any persons traveling with him/her and their property. The hotels, overseas tour operators, suppliers and handling agents providing activities or services which include a risk of such nature may at their own discretion, require the Customer to sign their liability waiver prior to, and as condition of, participating in the activity or service they offer.
- Qatar Airways Holidays shall not be responsible nor deemed to be accountable by default for any delays or interruptions in the performance of its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control or not occasioned by its fault of negligence, which includes acts of God or the public enemy, war, civil war, warlike operations, blockade, terrorism, insurrections or riots, fires, flood (unusually) severe weather conditions, epidemics or quarantine, restrictions, any political or government, strikes or labor unrest causing cessation, slow down or interruption of work (collectively “the Force Majeure events”).
- In the event the Customer is not satisfied with the hotel or room on check-in, a complaint needs to be registered onsite with the hotel front-office, so that it may be addressed, locally by the hotel. In the event the Customer chooses to check-out, refund (if any) shall be subject to the approval of the hotel. In the event of disputes over such and all other circumstances, Qatar Airways Holidays will offer all reasonable assistance but will not be responsible for carriage of any claims and for any compensation.
Specifications and preferences
- While hotels offer triple-share occupancy rates, the room provided is generally a typical double room with an extra bed or a rollaway bed, for the third person. Such triple share arrangements may reduce the space in the room and could cause some discomfort.
- Bed types provided in the room are subject to availability and at the discretion of the hotel. Qatar Airways Holidays will not be held liable for non-availability of requested bed type.
- The categorization of hotels, resorts and other types of accommodation is generally done by the Tourism body of the respective country and the process of the rating/grading used to categorize the properties may not necessarily conform to international standards, Qatar Airways Holidays does not take responsibility if the rating/grading of the hotel does not conform to international standards.
- Car rentals are based on the vehicle category and not by car make or model. The vehicle category/group is only a classification-system, used by car rental companies, according to the vehicles in the fleet, based on the size and number of doors and is an indication of the vehicle features, seating and luggage capacity which should be used as a guideline only. At the time of collection of the car, a valid credit card (for guarantee) and an international driving license has to be provided, however these terms are subject to change. Refer to respective booking terms at the time of selecting the service.
- The standard check-in time at the hotels is after 1400 hours on the day of arrival (local time in the destination) and check-out time is 12 noon on the day of departure, certain properties may have different policies and shall be adhered to.
- Late check-out subject to room availability and cannot be guaranteed, charges may apply locally by the hotels.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to obtain and carry a valid passport and other travelling documents including visas (Multiple entry visas are recommended), permits, vaccination certificates, etc. Qatar Airways Holidays shall not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind, if incurred by the Customer due to failure of obtaining or producing such documents.
Service and handling charges
- All Holiday Bookings are subject to a non-refundable service charge of QAR 100 or equivalent per Holiday Booking and/or any amendment of existing bookings. (Web-bookings are excluded).
- Qatar Airways Holidays strongly recommends the purchase of an adequate holiday insurance to cover unforeseen eventualities.
Limitations on Use
- All information contained in this website has been provided to Qatar Airways Holidays by tourism boards, destination management companies, suppliers and hoteliers. While every reasonable effort has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate, Qatar Airways Holidays does not take responsibility for any information provided by third parties and/or changes to such information.
Data protection policy
- Any personal data has been given to us for the purpose of purchasing a Holiday Booking, making a hotel reservation, booking ancillary services, facilitating immigration and entry requirements and making such data available to government agencies in connection with the Holiday Booking. For these purposes, Customers authorize us to retain and use such data to transmit it to our own offices, suppliers, authorized agents, government agencies, other carriers or the providers of such services, in whatever the country they may be located in accordance with Qatar Airways Holidays’ Privacy Notice.
Complaints & Feedback
- We are conscious of the expectations of our Customers and certainly try our best to meet such expectations. While all our team members are professionally trained and entrusted to deliver outstanding levels of customer care, we take Customer feedback and reports seriously and such priorities are taken into account in our desire to provide the best possible service for continuous improvement. All complaints should be submitted in writing to Qatar Airways Holidays within 30 days of return. Qatar Airways Holidays may reject any claims after the valid time frame.
Read full legal content at www.qatarairways.com.
We are in the process of updating our sites so that it is easier for you to manage the cookies we use. In the meantime, we ask that you use your browser settings if you would like to control the cookies that we use. Please note: if you choose to limit or block cookies from our site we cannot guarantee that your experience with our sites will be as good as it would with cookies.