Once regarded as ‘the Paris of the East’, Beirut is rising again to become one of the hottest holiday destinations in the world. Combining its perfect Mediterranean climate with a laid-back café culture, superb culinary scene, and rich cultural and historical legacy, Beirut is the perfect place to escape it all. While the city could keep you busy for weeks, the surrounding countryside can also be reached within an hour, and skiing, hiking and cycling opportunities are plentiful.
A package holiday to Beirut with Qatar Airways Holidays is an opportunity to explore one of the most diverse and exciting destinations in the Middle East.
- Stroll through Beirut’s central district and take in the heady mix of French, Venetian, Arabic, and Ottoman architectural styles, before watching the world go by at one of the city’s famous outdoor cafés.
- Escape to the mountains for some skiing, hiking, or a little fresh air. Only a short journey away, the beautiful Lebanese countryside is within reach of all visitors to the city.
- Enjoy one of the most beloved cuisines in the world. With a variety of unique dishes and plenty of great restaurants to enjoy them in, you’ll never lack for incredible food in Beirut.
- Experience the capital’s famous nightlife. Known as a city that never sleeps and home to an appealing array of restaurants, live music venues, and cafés, you can enjoy Beirut both day and night.
Beirut Holiday Packages
Holiday packages to Beirut with Qatar Airways Holidays are a fantastic way to discover Beirut in all its coastal glory. Whether you just want to take it easy and enjoy the sun, explore the city’s fascinating artistic and intellectual history, or experience one of the Middle East’s most lively capitals first hand, Beirut package holidays are the best way to do it. With a package holiday to Beirut, all your flights, accommodation and transfers are taken care of, so you can focus on enjoying the best that this ancient city has to offer.
If Lebanese food is top of your list, a culinary package to Beirut is likely to satisfy your cravings. If you want to unearth some ancient ruins, a tour of the National Museum of Beirut is a must. Whatever your preference, there’s a fantastic holiday to be had in the Lebanese capital.
Good to know
GMT+2 hours, Summer GMT+3 hours
Arabic, French, English
Beirut is known for its long, hot and dry summers, in which temperatures typically range from 25-30°C. Winters are short, mild and rainier than any other season. Temperatures at this time vary from 10-15°C. Autumn and spring are transition months and a great time to visit the city, especially from April to May.
Beirut Holidays Experiences
- Relax and unwind at one of the many beach clubs lining the seafront. With access to the sea, swimming pools and luxury facilities, you can enjoy the beautiful weather in style.
- Scuba dive on one of Beirut’s many shipwrecks and discover an impressive array of military vessels, submarines and commercial boats lost to the abundant marine life of the Mediterranean.
- Walk along the corniche – Beirut’s seaside promenade. Taking you around a significant portion of the city, this walk provides visitors with a unique insight into the importance of the Mediterranean to Lebanon and its capital.
- Time your visit to coincide with some of Beirut’s renowned international festivals. The Beirut International Film Festival is held each year in October, while the International Jazz Festival takes place in July.