Lebanon has everything the modern traveller could desire wrapped up in a petite and perfectly presented package. While its golden shores allow for a little downtime at the beach, its vibrant and historic cities provide plenty to see and do, and its idyllic countryside offers a wide array of outdoor activities.
A package holiday to Lebanon with Qatar Airways Holidays is the ideal way to discover this small but beautifully diverse and welcoming nation.
- Time your visit just right, and you’ll be able to ski down Lebanon’s snow-capped peaks in the morning, and relax on its golden beaches in the afternoon.
- Immerse yourself in the region’s long and varied history. With Roman, Phoenician, Islamic, Christian, and Neolithic ruins, as well as several World Heritage Sites to enjoy, there’s a lot to see and much to learn.
- Delve into the world-famous Lebanese cuisine and eat more than your fair share of tabbouleh, hummus, falafel, and Mujaddara. Lebanese food is appreciated all over the world, but nowhere is it better than in Lebanon itself.
Lebanon Holiday Packages
Despite its small size, Lebanon boasts a little of everything. Whether you want to ski, snorkel or sample the incredible cuisine, holiday packages to Lebanon with Qatar Airways Holidays are the best way to do so. You can explore the country in luxury and style, staying at some of the premier hotels in the region in the process, or choose the freedom of self-catering apartments, where your time is your own.
Guided tours are available to help you discover the history and culture of the country for yourself, but with the added advantage of a knowledgeable local guide to show you the bits you wouldn’t normally see. Culinary packages to Lebanon allow you to immerse yourself in one of the world’s most adored cuisines. Whatever your preferred holiday, you can find it in Lebanon.
Good to know
GMT+2 hours, Summer GMT+3 hours
Arabic, French, English
Lebanon has a Mediterranean climate and experiences long, dry and hot summers, and short, cool winters. Temperatures in July and August range from 15-38°C. In winter, this goes down to 5-10°C. Both spring and autumn are mild transition seasons, though autumn is considerably drier than spring. As you head inland and into mountainous regions, temperatures drop and snowy winters are to be expected, making Lebanon one of the best skiing destinations in the Mediterranean.
- Relax on one of Lebanon’s many pristine beaches and enjoy the incredible Mediterranean climate. With around 300 days of sunshine a year, it’s the perfect place to unwind.
- Hike the Lebanon Mountain Trail – a 440km rural trail that will take you from the north of the country to the south, through stunning countryside.
- Attend the Baalbeck International Festival, where you’ll hear classical music played alongside jazz, and see dance, theatre and opera, all performed in the ruins of a beautiful Roman amphitheatre.
- Wander the streets of Beirut and discover why it was once known as ‘the Paris of the Middle East.’ Enjoy its historic streets, unbeatable street food, and fascinating cultural institutions, before finishing the day at one of the city’s restaurants.