London Holidays,United Kingdom
Experience an unforgettable trip to London the vibrant British capital, brimming with museums, parks, exciting activities, and fine dining shopping opportunities at every corner, and discover some of the most famous sights in the world such as the Buckingham Palace, London Eye, and Trafalgar Square. Get the best London holiday package with Qatar Airways Holidays with an extensive list of activities, accommodation options, tours, and much more, and enjoy discovering what surprises each of London’s 32 boroughs has to offer.
London Holidays Holiday Packages
Enjoy the best London travel packages with Qatar Airways Holidays and choose form a wide variety of great offers on tours, leisure activities, hotels, dining options, and more.
Get all what you need for a great trip to the British Capital from the best price on rooms in luxury hotels to comprehensive London Tour Packages. Book a day to explore historic British castles, or sit back and savor the best culinary experiences London has to offer. Choose the best London travel packages with Qatar Airways Holidays and make your vacation in London one to remember.
Good to know
GMT, Summer GMT+1 hour
London Holidays Experiences
- London is a very diverse city that has something to offer for everyone, and gives you the opportunity to tailor your trip to your own preferences, making it as active or relaxed as you want.
- The major historical landmarks of the British Capital are definitely a must-see during your trip to London. The list includes the many Royal Palaces, Big Ben, London Bridge, London Eye, and much more. London is also home to world-famous museums where you can spend hours touring their unique collections, like the Natural History Museum, The British Museum, and the Science Museum.
- If you’re looking for physical activities, head to Lee Valley VeloPark where you can cycle or wander through the greenery, or head to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, where you can swim and do a wide variety of sports.
- Nature lovers can also find their treat at one of the eight Royal Parks of London, of which the most famous is Hyde Park, covering 350 acres of stunning greenery.
- A trip to London is never complete without enjoying some quality entertainment at one of the West End theatres. Soho district is one of the favorite places for nightlife lovers at the West End, housing some of the city’s best restaurants, pubs, and plenty of live music shows.
- Culinary enthusiasts will find all manners of international cuisine on offer in Central London, where many restaurants are run by world-famous celebrity chefs.
- London is also a great place for shopaholics with places like Harrods and Selfridges where you can get lost for days just shopping around.