Sitting on the stunning eastern Gulf Coast of Thailand and approximately 150km from Bangkok, Pattaya is a vibrant, busy and energetic tourist hot spot renowned for its party atmosphere. Its dazzling nightlife sits alongside deeply traditional historical centres, pristine rainforest, and sun-kissed beaches, making it a perfect place for a package holiday. Whether you want an adventure-packed holiday in Pattaya, or fancy something a little more laid back and relaxed on the beaches of nearby Jomtien, this is a destination that delivers plenty of entertainment for visitors of all ages.
- Relax on the beach and watch rare turtles make their way along the beaches in the full moon.
- Try your hand at water sports, or head beneath the ocean waves and dive along the coral reefs.
- Stretch out those tired muscles with a yoga session in one of the world’s premier yoga centres.
- Take the kids bowling or to the many family-friendly attractions in Pattaya, or head up into the trees on a canopy adventure that takes you zip-lining through the forest.
Pattaya Holiday Packages
Pattaya welcomes over five million visitors every year, making it one of the most popular tourist spots in Thailand. Despite that, it has still managed to maintain its charm and character. Plenty of hotels – from luxury five-star resorts to budget accommodation and family self-catering apartments – make it easy to put together your perfect Pattaya package with Qatar Airways Holidays. Discover the magic of Thai food on a culinary package that takes you from street food carts to a la carte. Spend the day lazing on sandy beaches, and your evenings partying in the resort’s famous nightclubs.
Package holidays to Pattaya with Qatar Airways Holidays bring you closer to this world-class destination. Ideal for couples, groups, or families, Pattaya offers you all the attractions of a beach resort, with an exotic twist and a typically warm Thai welcome.
Good to know
Thai, with English spoken in main tourist areas
From December to February the weather is hot and dry, and is the best time to visit Pattaya if you want to avoid more humid or wetter conditions. Temperatures in January are around 26-28°C, while September and October are the wettest months with between 80-90% humidity and temperatures in the low 30s. Pattaya package holidays are a great option for winter sunshine breaks from December through to early March.
Pattaya Holidays Experiences
- Head for the beach and a wealth of water sports, from water-skiing and windsurfing to diving and fishing.
- Find inner peace with world-class yoga tuition that will teach you the skills of this ancient art.
- Tee off at one of Pattaya’s golf clubs, with driving, chipping and putting ranges.
- Unknot tired muscles with a Thai massage in one of Pattaya’s many spa centres, offering traditional Thai serenity massage experience.
- Time your package holiday to Pattaya with Qatar Airways to see one of the city’s many festivals, such as Songkran (the Thai New Year) in mid-April (book early as hotel rooms fill up fast for this internationally famous celebration).