Krabi, located on Thailand's south west coast is an archipelago of more than 130 islands filled with spectacular beaches, limestone rock formations perfect for climbing and some of the best dive sites around.
Krabi Province is a top tourist destination and whether you plan a break or stop off here on your tour of Thailand , Krabi doesn’t fail to impress with it’s clear blue seas, white sandy beaches and natural attractions. With Qatar Airways Holidays travel package you can relax on beautiful beaches and explore at the same time making it a perfect holiday.
Krabi Province is a top tourist destination as a result of its plentiful natural attractions including, white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, extensive coral reefs, numerous caves and waterfalls, and over 130 islands, including Koh Lanta and the six islands of Mu Koh Phi Phi National Park. Attractions include hot springs, a wildlife sanctuary, sea caves, and limestone cliffs that draw rock climbing enthusiasts from around the world.
Krabi Holiday Packages
A Krabi travel package from Qatar Airways Holidays lets you see the very best of this beautiful Thai province. With its rich culture, stunning cuisine and, of course, glorious landscape, it’s a wonderful destination for couples and families alike.
Good to know
Thai with English spoken in main tourist areas
Krabi Holidays Experiences
- On your trip to Krabi, make sure you explore some of the caves in the province. A good place to start is the caves at Ban Ao Luek, just north of Krabi Town. The limestone caves of Khao Khanap Nam can be reached by boat from Khong Kha pier. Tham Phra Nang, also known as 'Diamond Cave', is a series of illuminated caverns with stunning limestone formations and a gold-coloured quartz 'waterfall'.
- A day out at Khao Phanom Bencha National Park is perfect if you fancy some al fresco swimming away from the area's beaches. Huay Toh Waterfall has plenty of large pools that are great for swimming, while Huay Sadeh Falls and Khlong Heung Falls are also nearby.
- People travel to Krabi from across the globe for its rock climbing, and it's considered one of the world's best rock climbing destinations. Rai Leh, a rocky limestone peninsula, is one of the best spots.
- Diving is also popular here and Krabi has a number of renowned dive sites that rival Ko Tao on the East coast. Head for Ko Lanta or Ko Phi Phi where you'll find dive shops and instructors. You can also take a boat trip and visit some of the islands or secluded white sandy beaches on the mainland. For a relaxing way to start your day, book a tour and experience bird watching on an early-morning boat trip through Krabi's mangroves.
- The cuisine of Southern Thailand features plenty of seafood and milder coconut-milk curries. Specialities here include Panaeng Curry, a dry curry with Malaysian influences and Massaman, a coconut curry with potatoes and peanuts. For a taste of authentic local street food, head for the Night Market near Khong Kha Pier.