Los Angeles Holidays
Los Angeles Holidays,United States Of America
Los Angeles Holidays Los Angeles, or the City of Angels, is one of the most iconic cities in the United States of America due to the district of Hollywood. But L.A. is so much more than movies, from beaches and theme parks to arts and culture, Los Angeles really has everything you need to make your holiday memorable.
Whether it’s a family holiday or a romantic trip, your Los Angeles tour package with Qatar Airways Holidays will help you find the best this sprawling metropolis has to offer.
Los Angeles Holiday Packages
With a Los Angeles travel package from Qatar Airways Holidays, you can really discover the city and see more than just Hollywood. You’ll get the star treatment from the moment you book, with our excellent service, premium flights and luxury hotels.
Los Angeles really is a trip of a lifetime and with Qatar Airways Holidays you’ll make it one you remember forever.
Good to know
United States dollar
Los Angeles Holidays Experiences
- As the city is the focal point of the entertainment industry, there are a multitude of luxury hotels in Los Angeles. From swimming pools to 5-star restaurants, these hotels offer you premium facilities in glamorous surroundings. You can also indulge in a Los Angeles culinary package, taking in the city’s amazing eateries and Michelin-starred restaurants.
- For those travellers with children, Los Angeles has several world famous theme parks including Disneyland Los Angeles - the original Disney theme park, built under the supervision of Walt Disney - and Universal Studios where you can go on white knuckle rides and visit real movie sets as well as embark on studio tours.
- If your cultural appreciation is more arts-focused, the Getty Center, set on a hilltop above the city, boasts collections of paintings and sculptures as well as picturesque gardens and waterfalls. LA also boasts the largest art museum on the US’s west coast in the form of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, or LACMA, which holds over 150,000 works of art.
- Los Angeles is, of course, famous for its beaches, with Venice Beach being one of the most iconic thanks to Muscle Beach Gym as well as the instantly recognisable boardwalk. Santa Monica is fantastic for sports enthusiasts, while El Matador is quieter and more romantic.
- More famous than the beaches, though, is Hollywood, and movie buffs should visit Hollywood Boulevard and its Walk of Fame for a real touch of Hollywood glamour, as well as the world famous Hollywood sign.