United States Of America
United States Of America
With 50 states stretching from Alaska down to the Pacific Ocean, the United States of America is an exciting destination with contrasting landscapes, vibrant cities, and huge attractions.
Book a USA travel package with Qatar Airways Holidays and ride roller coasters at Universal Orlando, ski down snowy mountains in Vermont, hike through Yellowstone National Park, or marvel at spectacular views at Grand Canyon. Whether you want an active break, a road trip adventure, or a city escape, there is something for everyone in the USA.
United States Of America Destinations
United States Of America Holiday Packages
Whether you’re looking to experience the southern charm in South Carolina, or keen to explore the country’s endless national parks, mountains, and coastline, you’ll find a USA travel package with Qatar Airways Holidays with a variety of luxury USA hotels, varied activities, and fun attractions.
From scuba diving in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary or surfing in Hawaii, to hiking in Sedona or kayaking along vast lakes in Minnesota, your USA holiday package will leave you with a lifetime of memories.
Good to know
United States dollar
United States Of America Experiences
- Where do you start? This is, after all, the 'Land of Opportunity', so everything and anything is possible. Take a trip to one of the many modern cities, or visit historical towns that are steeped in gold mining history.
- Washington is the capital of the USA, and you’ll find a city rich in political and cultural heritage. You can visit the National Museums of National History, the National Zoo, or take a stroll along the winding Chesapeake and Ohio Canal.
- If you’re looking for a lively nightlife scene, New York is a great place with chic bars, craft beer pubs, nightclubs and all-American diners for a true USA culinary experience. Take the ferry to Liberty Island and stand beneath the soaring Statue of Liberty, or admire views from the top of the Empire State Building. Shop in Fifth Avenue, visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art, or watch a show on Broadway.
- Music lovers can enjoy the delights of New Orleans, famous for its jazz scene, or Nashville, the home of country music. And if you love sports then immerse yourself in American culture and catch a baseball game at Fenway Park in Boston, or watch American Football at Soldier Field in Chicago.
- Choose a USA tour package where you can visit the huge casinos in Las Vegas, ride horses in Texas, or go skiing in Aspen. For some down time, escape the hustle and bustle and laze on golden beaches in California, or relax in San Francisco’s leafy Golden Gate Park.
- If you’re travelling with little children, Disneyland Florida and Universal Studios Hollywood are not to be missed, and nature lovers will be spoilt for choice with Yosemite National Park, Niagara Falls, and Glacier National Park.