Blessed with a breathtaking natural heritage, incredible cityscapes, and a long and fascinating history, Ukraine is a holiday destination that has it all. Its capital, Kyiv, is renowned as one of the most culturally and historically important cities in Europe. The Carpathian Mountains are famed for their beauty, and its Black Sea coastal resorts are renowned for their beachfront luxury.
A package holiday to Ukraine with Qatar Airways Holidays allows you to explore all that this diverse nation has to offer. We take care of all your flights and accommodation, leaving you free to explore the country at your own pace.
- Fall in love with Ukraine’s historic capital, Kyiv. This romantic city is home to some of the most stunning architecture and art in Europe and is a fascinating mix of cultural influences.
- Head up into the mountains to find fantastic skiing and snowboarding conditions and many luxurious winter sports resorts.
- Travel to Odessa and spend your days soaking up the sun on the coast of the Black Sea. A popular destination for domestic and international tourists, Odessa is home to luxury beach clubs, a host of water sports and many fine dining opportunities.
- Go off the beaten track and discover the picturesque city of Lviv, a cultural powerhouse that’s home to many youthful artistic movements. For two days in mid-May, the streets are filled with music, dancing, and carnival processions for Lviv City Day celebrations.
Ukraine Holiday Packages
Whether you're looking for a city break or an adventure in the wilderness, Qatar Airways Holidays can provide your holiday packages to Ukraine. Staying in luxury accommodation and travelling in style, you’ll discover a country that has it all. From the stunning architecture of Kyiv to the untouched natural beauty of the country’s mountainous regions, Ukraine is a nation marked by a fascinating history and intriguing culture.
Culinary packages to Ukraine allow you to experience the region’s incredible food and guided tours can help you discover its past, with trips to museums and galleries that highlight its artistic influence. This gem of a holiday destination is just waiting to be explored.
Good to know
GMT+2 hours, Summer GMT+3 hours
Ukrainian with English spoken in main tourist areas
Although Ukraine has a moderate climate all year round, there can be regional variation in temperature and precipitation levels. For instance, the west and north of the country receive far greater amounts of rainfall than the south and east. In winter, temperatures range from -7°C to just above freezing. In the summer, the average temperature ranges from 15-30°C. Springtime in Ukraine is stunning, and one of the best times to visit.
- Shop your way down the historic Andreevsky Spusk Street Market in Kyiv - a stunning descent past beautiful buildings, market stalls selling a variety of goods, and many of the city’s best restaurants.
- Take a tour out to Chernobyl and the empty ghost town of Pripyat. Abandoned after the nuclear meltdown in 1986 the area is completely safe when visited for short periods of time.
- Hike through the Carpathian Mountains and discover a rural idyll with incredible wild swimming, climbing and trekking opportunities.
- Explore Kyiv’s river islands, where you can sunbathe on sandy beaches, relax with drinks and food, try some water sports or even work out. A popular summer destination for residents and visitors alike, they’re a great way to get to know Ukraine’s vibrant capital.