From the Pyrenees to the Costa del Sol, Spain has culture, passion and fine food in abundance. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere at a match of one of Spain’s famous football teams, marvel at Gaudi’s unfinished Sagrada Familia, or get lost in the historical Cádiz
Roman ruins, Islamic architecture, Cathedrals, art galleries, hiking, beaches and championship golf courses - Spain offers something for everyone. Whether it is the bustle of Barcelona or the art-infused capital, Madrid, Qatar Airways Holidays can help you plan your Spanish adventure.
Spain Holiday Packages
With so much to see it is difficult to know where to start. Let Qatar Airways Holidays guide you with a wide range of holiday packages. Choose a luxury hotel in Barcelona before moving to a boutique hotel on the coast, to soak up the sun.
Travelling in one of the world’s gastronomic homelands, one of Qatar Airways Holidays’ culinary packages is not to be missed. Book it alongside an exclusive tour packages to really enhance your experience of this diverse and beautiful country.
Good to know
GMT+1 hour , Summer GMT+2 hours
Spanish, Catalan, English
- Based on the Mediterranean, the beaches along the cost offer everything from jet skis and windsurfing, to chartering your own luxury yacht.
- Visit Barcelona and you not only get a fantastic, bustling, city experience, but you can relax on the beach or stroll through the cobbled streets of the Gothic quarter. Take in the culture at Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia or visit the magical Park Guell. If you are after a lively experience go to a football match at the magnificent, world famous, Camp Nou.
- Spain is renowned for it’s beautiful cathedrals and churches, and you can see one or more in every town. However, visit Cordoba to witness the grand scale, and architectural excellence of the Mezquita - a cathedral within a mosque.
- Shopping in Spain is wonderfully varied. If you're looking for an authentic retail experience you can choose from weekly markets in local towns offering fresh fish and vegetables, alongside traditionally made goods such as pottery and tiles, to food markets such as Barcelona’s Boqueria and Madrid’s Mercado de San Miguel, where you can eat as well as shop. For larger brands head to Madrid, Barcelona or Marbella where exclusive outlets line their most elegant streets.
- Spain boasts seven of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants. Food is a culture and an art in Spain, and the best restaurants are not always concentrated in the larger cities. You will be able to seek out local delights in every town you visit.
- Spain does have a gentle pace of life, perfect for a relaxing holiday. Head down to the Costa del Sol, where you will find an abundance of luxury hotels, fantastic restaurants, pristine beaches and world class golf resorts.