Prague Holidays,Czech Republic
Prague is a year-round destination with a unique charm. The Czech capital with its popular urban beaches is as beautiful in the summer as it is when the Christmas markets arrive in winter. Whatever time of the year you plan to visit this extraordinary destination, let Qatar Airways Holidays plan your trip, from a comfortable flight to flawless hotels with plenty of personality.
This ancient city is one of Europe’s most beautiful and historic, making it the perfect spot for a city break in Europe. Steeped in history and bursting with character, Prague really does deserve its UNESCO World Heritage status. It’s easy to discover the attractions of this compact little city on foot, especially with so much historical interest on offer around every corner. It’s also full of things to do and with Qatar Airways Holidays you can create the perfect package, making any holiday in Prague one to remember, at any time of the year.
Prague Holidays Holiday Packages
With a wide selection of accommodation, custom packages, tours, and activities, Qatar Airways Holidays has everything you need for your perfect break to Prague. Why not browse the fantastic selection of travel packages available that would make your holiday really special.
Good to know
GMT+1 hour, Summer GMT+2 hours
Czech, with English spoken in main tourist areas
Prague Holidays Experiences
- With centuries of rich cultural history, there are plenty of places to be discovered in Prague. It’s easy to lose yourself in the maze of cobbled streets and hidden courtyards that still follow the paths of the medieval city layout.
- Old Town Square: if you want to soak up the atmosphere then head to the Old Town Square where you’ll find ancient chapels, secret gardens, and charming cafés where you can pause for a while and watch the world go by.
- Charles Bridge: one of the centrepieces of the city is the 14th century, this medieval stone bridge is an ideal photo opportunity, and provides you with outstanding views of the castle and river. Buskers serenade you, while food carts offer tempting snacks to keep you going.
- Prague’s magnificent castle: the largest ancient castle in the world, it occupies an area of around 70,000 square metres, so it’s no surprise that this robust building has survived centuries of warfare relatively unscathed. Within its massive walls are collections of fascinating buildings, museums, and galleries. You can spend as much time as you want touring its sights, and to get the most out of your visit it’s best to book a guided tour.
- Wenceslas Square: Prague is famous for its café culture, and the best place to experience this is right in the heart of the city at Wenceslas Square. In the evening, head to the Mala Stranan and Nove Mesto, where the city’s best restaurants and entertainment venues keep you partying into the early hours.