Outstanding natural beauty, temples and a UNESCO world heritage site sit alongside an upcoming and contemporary culture. Vietnam is a country of extremes, with an eclectic character that is as mysterious as it is alluring. French-colonial style houses sit next to Chinese temples and bustling markets next to designer boutiques. Discover the ancient and the modern on a trip to Vietnam with Qatar Airways Holidays.
Vietnam boasts an amazing selection of luxury hotel resorts, where you can pamper yourself and experience exceptional service. Known for its beautiful coastlines, stunning architecture and historical treasures, it's a country that is now on every discerning traveller's must-see list. Qatar Airways Holidays can help you create the holiday of a lifetime in Vietnam.
Vietnam Holiday Packages
Holiday activities including boat cruises, guided cycling and diving can all be arranged by Qatar Airways Holidays though one of many tour packages.
With such diverse gastronomy a culinary package is a must for any foodies wanting to discover what this flavoursome country has to offer. And when you are ready to relax on one of the many pristine beaches, Vietnam has an array of luxury hotels, all happy to provide you with a 5-star experience.
Good to know
Vietnamese with English spoken in main tourist areas
- The UNESCO world heritage site of Halong Bay is a must see when travelling to Vietnam. The limestone islands rising up out of the azure sea are a stunning sight. A boat cruise in this area allows you to explore the caves and isolated beaches, whilst viewing these majestic islands.
- Bustling Hanoi in North Vietnam is known as one of the countries most attractive cities. French Colonial architecture sits alongside pagodas, temples and lakes. Here you will be amazing by the amount of traffic and be astounded by the cargo they carry.
- If you are after something less frantic than Hanoi, then visit the majestic Hoi An. Influenced by its history as a major port, and then tourism in the 1990s, Hoi An is a mixture of Japanese merchant houses, Chinese temples and tea warehouses, but with none of the traffic you would normally associate with a busy location.
- Vietnam has lots to offer those who want to learn more about the mysterious land and its inhabitants. The historic Cu Chi Tunnels let you walk the man-made tunnels used by the resistance during wartime. See the secret entrances, traps and bunkers on this fascinating tour.
- When it is time to relax, head to the pristine beaches of Nha Trang on the east coast. Here you can enjoy diving and snorkelling, as well as 5-star service and treatment.
- No trip to Vietnam would be complete without a visit to Ho Chi Mihn City (formally Saigon). Ancient pagodas and busy markets selling world renowned street food sit alongside glass and metal skyscrapers. This is where old Vietnam meets new Vietnam in a fusion of colour and sounds.