A package holiday to Perth with Qatar Airways Holidays has something for everyone. Fans of the great outdoors can take advantage of the city's superb parks or get into real holiday mode and relax on some of the best beaches in Australia. If you prefer your breaks to have a bit more 'city swing' about them, then lose yourself in the upmarket shopping malls and dine out in high-end restaurants. If you're travelling with children, take a trip to the Adventure World theme park which is full of white-knuckle rides and slides. For something more tranquil take a wander around the charming Wanneroo Botanic Gardens.
Perth Holiday Packages
Perth welcomes over 5 million visitors each year, who come to enjoy a holiday destination where urban life and the natural world exist in harmony. Book your package holiday to Perth with Qatar Airways Holidays, and the cost of the hotel, transfers and flights are included, leaving you free to get on with enjoying your break. Accommodation comes in all forms, from affordable pit-stops and upmarket exclusive hotels to spacious, self-catering family apartments.
If you'd like to explore the vibrant food scene, you'll find our culinary packages to Perth a great way to get to grips with everything from basic barbeques to gourmet meals.
- For three weeks between February and March, the city transforms into a cultural and artistic hub, under the auspices of the Perth Festival. Expect to see live performances from singers, dancers and actors from around the world, along with music concerts, art exhibitions and even film showings.
- Sorrento Beach is one of the best family-friendly beaches in Western Australia and perfect for a day out.
- There are fewer more romantic spots for a couple to enjoy a picnic than in the rainbow-strewn shadows of the Noble Falls waterfall. Surrounded by stunning scenery, you can even commandeer the free barbeques and host a family dinner.
- To find out more about flora and fauna native to Australia make a beeline for Caversham Wildlife Park where you can feed kangaroos by hand.
Good to know
GMT +11 hours
Perth Holidays Experiences
There're plenty of opportunities to dip your toes in Australia's past from the Fremantle Prison which is a popular attraction, to a visit to the Perth Mint where you can watch precious metals being turned into coins. With a wide range of attractions, you can make your package holiday to Perth as laid-back or as up-tempo as you want it to be.
- If you’ve any surfing fans in your party be sure to take a trip to Scarborough Beach, home to some of the best swells and waves in the world. There’s also a stunning beach for spectators to relax on.
- Perth’s Bell Tower is one of the largest musical instruments on the planet. Go and watch the bell-ringers in action or take part in the ancient art of campanology for yourself.
- Budding scientists will appreciate a visit to the Gravity Discovery Centre which is full of interactive exhibits.
- Perth Zoo is a superb day out for all the family, with over 160 species of exotic animals housed in over 40 acres of stunning parkland.