Situated in Canada’s Quebec province, Montréal welcomes you with an abundance of historic buildings, a thriving art scene, a unique café culture and a calendar that’s packed with festivals. Its quaint and diverse back streets are filled with unusual boutiques, bakeries and restaurants, while its tree-lined green parks provide a quiet spot away from the big-city buzz.
Montreal Holiday Packages
Montréal welcomes around 10 million visitors a year and is one of Canada’s most popular holiday destinations for a good reason. There's so much to do in this vibrant metropolis that no matter what your interest or age, there are holiday packages to Montréal with Qatar Airways Holidays to suit all tastes. From luxury hotels to self-catering apartments, Montréal package holidays combine the best accommodation with flights to match.
Culinary packages to Montréal will take you on an exciting tour of the city’s irresistible patisseries, French-inspired food markets, ethical cafés and late-night eateries. You won’t want to leave without sampling signature dishes like poutine, a delicious mix of cheese-covered fries and gravy.
- Head to the cobblestone streets of Old Montréal to discover the city’s rich history, where you’ll find the Gothic-style Basilique Notre-Dame, Vieux-Port de Montréal (Old Port), the historic Place d'Armes square and early architecture with centuries-old façades.
- As Canada’s unofficial fashion capital, you’ll find plenty of couture stores in the Eaton Centre, one of the biggest malls, or in the popular Place Montréal Trust. You’ll also find one-of-a-kind antique shops, record stores and independent boutiques in the Francophone shopping district of Rue St-Denis.
- Explore Montréal’s diverse culture with a visit to one of its many festivals and events held throughout the year. Highlights include the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal, as well as celebrations around Canada Day on July 1st and Canadian Thanksgiving on the second Monday in October.
Good to know
Montreal Holidays Experiences
Whether you want to spend a day wandering around the many museums, take a cycle tour of the city’s picturesque spots, or prefer to experience its more unique attractions, a package holiday to Montréal with Qatar Airways Holidays has something for everyone.
- Spend time exploring the galleries of Musée des Beaux-Arts de Montréal, which are packed with paintings, sculptures and prints from great artists like Monet and Picasso
- Walk down the long aisles of Marché Jean-Talon covered market, with stalls brimming with fruit, vegetables, flowers and baked goods
- Take the kids to the captivating Biodôme to see all five ecosystems under one roof
- Roam around the stunning, Renaissance-style Oratoire St-Joseph church