The Peninsula TokyoStarting from QAR 13,658
inclusive of flight + hotel + taxes
The Peninsula Tokyo
The Peninsula Tokyo located in the Marunouchi area known as one of Japan's best business districts. It faces the Imperial Palace Garden and Hibiya Park, and it is located in the best location within walking distance to the shopping center, Ginza.
In February 2018, The Peninsula Tokyo held the highest rank for the fourth consecutive year in the "Spa category" for the third consecutive year in the "hotel department" in the US authoritative magazine "Forbes Travel Guide 2018" I got a star rating.
Modern and contemporary with Japanese-inspired accents, each guestroom and suite blends traditional Peninsula standards of comfort and innovative technology with elements of Japanese heritage and culture. Based on the brief “international in design, but Japanese by inspiration,” interior designer Yukio Hashimoto intertwines rich earth tone colors, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment.
1-8-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo, 100-0006, Japan
Check in 3:00PM - Check out 12:00PM
- Deluxe marble bathroom with television
- Flat-screen television with cable, satellite channels, in-room movies and Internet radio
- CD and DVD player
- Telephones with VOIP technology for complimentary long-distance calls
- Direct-dial telephone with dual lines and voice mail
- Executive work desk
- Complimentary WIFI
- In-room multi-functional fax machine
- Coffee- and tea- making facilities
- Self-contained dressing room
- Valet box
- In-room safe
- Individual thermostat control