Picture postcard villages, snow capped mountains, lakes and unrivalled luxury - Switzerland is chic yet cool, chintzy yet contemporary, and has a landscape that will dazzle you every time you see it. The great outdoors is what Switzerland is all about, whether that is skiing in Zermatt, cycling along Lake Geneva, or trekking along mountain pathways. The clean air, world famous food and darling medieval villages make Switzerland the home of the perfect photo opportunity too.
Summer or winter, Qatar Airways Holidays can provide you with a whole host of options for an exhilarating holiday in Switzerland.
Switzerland Holiday Packages
Winter or summer there are plenty of holiday packages available to Switzerland. Browse Qatar Airways Holidays' selection of luxury hotels across the region, along with the numerous tour packages, activities and culinary packages they have to help make your stay as perfect as the reflection in Lake Geneva.
Good to know
GMT+1 hour , Summer GMT+2 hours
French, Italian, German, English
- Luxurious, spellbinding and majestic are just some of the words you can use to describe Switzerland. The landscapes are incredible, and you are never far from a sparkling lake, river, or mountain. Ski in the shadow of the Matterhorn in Zermatt, or take the ski marathon challenge at the world famous St Moritz resort.
- Transportation is fast and efficient. The most popular form of public transportation is the Glacier Express. With large viewing windows and luxury seating, it is the perfect way to move between destinations.
- Lake Geneva is Western Europe’s biggest lake, stretching right down to France. This beautiful glistening mirror of water is lined with small beaches, fairytale chateaux and luxurious houses.
- Switzerland is probably most famous for its chocolate and creamy cheeses, such as Gouda and Emmental. If food is your thing then Geneva is the place to go, boasting nearly 40 Michelin-starred restaurants. The Old Town has an old school elegance where you can get a real feel for the local atmosphere.
- If car-free villages, championship golf, horse drawn sleighs and fantastic winter sports sound like your thing, then the canton of Valais is the destination for you. The glaciers in this German-speaking region offer snow sports in the summer, Cans Montana’s championship golf is held here and amongst all that are the medieval village of Sion and chocolate box chalets of Saas-Fee.
- Zermatt is car-free, so the best way to get around it by horse drawn sleighs or electric taxis. There are plenty of cafés, patisseries and shops filled with Swiss watches, luxury clothing and decant chocolate - perfect activities for après ski.