Seoul Holidays,South Korea
Set in ‘The Land of the Morning Calm,’ Seoul is the capital of South Korea. A busy, vibrant and exciting metropolis, Seoul is considered a popular destination for international travellers.
A package holiday to Seoul with Qatar Airways Holidays will introduce you to a city steeped in history and where Korean and modern culture co-exist. From exploring Buddhist temples and palaces to enjoying the traditional markets selling an astonishing array of street food. Where the neon-lit nightlife offers travellers live music venues and glamorous restaurants, against a backdrop of modern architecture with the gleaming, towering skyscrapers.
Whether you want to lose yourself in the crowds and experience world-class shopping or prefer something a little more laid-back, a package holiday to Seoul delivers something for visitors of all tastes and ages.
- Explore some of the capital’s stunning palaces. The oldest and grandest is Gyeongbokgung Palace, seat of the Joseon Dynasty and the survivor of at least two attempted invasions.
- Lovers of the Great Outdoors will enjoy pitting themselves against the challenges offered by nearby Mount Bukhansan, with outstanding views over the city from the summit.
- Although an ultra-modern metropolis, Seoul is very green, with plenty of parks to relax in. The Yangjae Citizens’ Forest is one of the most popular.
- Taking your package holiday to Seoul with Qatar Airways Holidays and travelling with children? Look out for the cities theme parks such as Lotte World and Seoul Land.
Seoul Holiday Packages
Seoul opens its doors to over 13 million visitors each year making it the number one holiday destination in South Korea. Although a modern city filled with 21st-century tech and stunning modern architecture the city has retained its original, eclectic charm and offers something for everyone. Whether you want to explore the traditional Korean culture or prefer nothing but non-stop entertainment there are plenty of options on offer for a package holiday to Seoul with Qatar Airways Holidays.
Accommodation ranges from luxury five-star resorts to budget hotels and self-catering family apartments. Alternatively, discover the spicy and aromatic South Korean cuisine with culinary packages to Seoul, allowing you to enjoy everything from delicious street food to sumptuous modern fusion dishes.
Good to know
Korean with English spoken in main tourist areas
South Korean won
The best times to visit Seoul are from March to May and from September to November, when the weather is mild (average daily high temperatures stay below the mid-70s).
Seoul Holidays Experiences
- Enjoy a special night out at the N Seoul Tower which offers superb views of the cityscape and outstanding food.
- Explore the stalls, shops and luxury stores at Myeong-Dong.
- Get a taste of traditional South Korean life with a visit to Bukchon Hanok village.
- Don’t forget to sample the world-famous Korean barbeque, with meats cooked and sliced at your table and a variety of delicious accompaniments and sauces.
- Music fans will find plenty to enjoy, with a variety of music festivals taking place throughout the year. Look out for the Summer Breeze rock festival and the TIMF festival of classical music.