For those that love the great outdoors, New Zealand is the ultimate holiday destination. Home to an incredible number of diverse habitats and ecosystems, the country gives visitors the opportunity to see and do it all. Whether you want to walk over glaciers, climb mountains, kayak around islands, discover exotic wildlife, or laze the day away on pristine beaches, a package holiday to New Zealand with Qatar Airways Holidays is perfect for you.
Then, when you’re tired of hiking, camping and adventure activities, head to one of New Zealand’s easy-going cities and enjoy the islands’ bustling urban centres. Boasting fantastic entertainment venues, great food, and a variety of impressive cultural institutions, there’s plenty to keep you busy in Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch.
- Explore the natural wonder that is New Zealand – a paradise in which you’ll find mountains, lakes, sandy beaches, surging rivers, glaciers, forests, fjords, and caves.
- Discover the cosmopolitan, cultural hub of Auckland. Enjoy one of the city’s many festivals, dine out on its excellent culinary scene, or climb One Tree Hill for breathtaking views of the city.
- Canoe through the awe-inspiring Milford Sound, where mountains meet the water and result in landscapes you’ll never forget.
- Hike along the beaches of the South Island and encounter magical marine animals such as penguins, seals, and sea lions.
New Zealand Destinations
New Zealand Holiday Packages
If you want to experience all that the islands have to offer, but want to travel in style and luxury, holiday packages to New Zealand with Qatar Airways Holidays are the answer. Working with the finest of hotels, and making use of reliable local services and products, we provide affordable package holidays that you’ll remember forever. Whether you’re looking to discover New Zealand on a budget, or money is no object, our package holidays offer you everything you need for the experience of a lifetime.
If you want to discover the indigenous culture then guided tours will introduce you to the Maori and their incredible art, music and history. Sample local dishes with one of our culinary packages to New Zealand, or simply trek through the wilderness on your own. No matter how you want to experience this destination, we’re here to help your once-in-a-lifetime holiday to New Zealand exceed all your expectations.
Good to know
New Zealand dollar
Though New Zealand is not a large country, the climate can vary considerably from place to place. In general, New Zealand is considered to have a temperate climate with four distinct seasons. Summer, running from December to February, sees average temperatures range from 20-25°C. Temperatures are typically higher the further north, or more inland you go. Winter sees average highs of around 7-12°C. Temperatures often drop below freezing and snow is common on the South Island and at higher altitudes on the North Island.
New Zealand Experiences
- Fulfil all your extreme sports fantasies in Queenstown – the adventure capital of the world. Visitors can paraglide, skydive, bungee jump, ski, river surf, and go white water rafting, all within easy reach of the city.
- Immerse yourself in Maori culture at Rotorua, the heartland of New Zealand’s indigenous population. Learn about Maori customs, sample traditional foods, and bathe in the hot springs.
- Tour the Lord of the Rings movie set and discover how New Zealand came to be transformed into Middle Earth.
- Spot an enormous sperm whale at Kaikoura, one of the only places on earth you're assured to catch a glimpse of these fantastic beasts.