Maldives,Asia and the Pacific
Step into a little slice of paradise in the Maldives, an archipelago made up of nearly 1,200 picturesque coral islands in the Indian Ocean. Book your trip to the Maldives with Qatar Airways Holidays and you’ll reach a tropical oasis where pure white sand beaches are fringed with swaying coconut palm trees and turquoise waters. The bustling capital Malé is home to markets, seafood restaurants, museums and luxury hotels, or you can stay on one of the coral islands and relax, rejuvenate and recharge within stunning natural surroundings. This truly is an island paradise that's also perfect for those who want to get married in one of the most romantic places in the world.
Maldives Holiday Packages
Experience the natural beauty and tranquillity of the Maldives with travel packages with Qatar Airways Holidays. Taste the Maldivian flavours of the sea with freshly caught seafood or select an array of fun and relaxing activities to suit all ages.
You can choose from a long list of luxury hotels in the Maldives, where you’ll be transported to a tropical sanctuary that will leave you with lasting memories.
Below we have handpicked some of our favourite hotels in the Maldives, where you’ll be transported to a tropical sanctuary that will leave you with lasting memories.
We also have a number of special offers on a wide range of other hotels in the Maldives. Simply use the booking form to find the perfect offer for you. Book by the 30th April 2019.
Good to know
Maldivian (Dhivehi), English
- There’s no better place to do nothing at all than in the Maldives, home to endless beautiful beaches with sugar-soft sand and warm crystal clear waters. But if you want to enjoy a little adventure or learn about the country’s history and heritage, you’ll find plenty of activities and attractions too.
- Aside from sunbathing on unspoilt beaches, the next best thing to do is cool off in the azure sea. Swim in tranquil lagoons, explore the inhabitants of coral reefs, or snorkel beneath the surface to catch glimpses of gliding manta rays or sea turtles. Submerge deeper into the waters with a scuba diving adventure and get close to parrotfish, snapper, and barracuda.
- In the Ari Atoll, you can spot huge whale sharks and hammerheads, while the North Male Atoll boasts caves, steep drops, and vibrant coral reefs. On dry land, you can play golf on ocean-front golf courses with drive balls that are made out of fish food, should they end up in the sea. Many hotels also offer yoga and fitness programmes where you can look after your body and mind amid natural and tranquil surroundings.
- In Malé, you can shop for souvenirs and handmade crafts in Orchid Magu, or head to Majeedhee Magu, which is lined with clothing boutiques and cosmetic shops. The city’s fish market is a great place to experience the local way of life.
- Island hopping is a great way to explore neighbouring isles and meet the locals. You can have picnics on secluded beaches, go kayaking to remote coves, or learn about diverse marine life and conservation programmes from professional guides.