São Paulo Holidays
São Paulo Holidays,Brazil
As Brazil’s largest city, São Paulo is a sprawling blend of colonial heritage and modern development. The cultural heart of the nation, it’s a dynamic holiday destination with plenty to offer. A hotbed of colourful street art, rhythmic samba, underground cinema and fantastic food, it’s a buzzing metropolis of creativity and free expression, and a joy to explore. Whether you’re strolling through one of its many museums, cheering for one of its famous football clubs, or browsing the stalls at an open-air market, you’re sure to fall in love with the pride and passion residents have in their city. With a package holiday to São Paulo with Qatar Airways Holidays, you’ll be presented with the perfect opportunity to dive a little deeper and really get to know this fascinating city.
- Immerse yourself in São Paulo’s influential artistic heritage and visit some of the finest galleries and museums on the continent.
- Spend a lazy afternoon enjoying the bohemian charm of São Paulo’s coolest neighbourhood, Vila Madalena. Home to some of the city’s best samba, plenty of boutique shopping opportunities, bookshops and galleries, this is where the spirit of São Paulo really seeps out into the streets.
- Take a stroll through the city’s largest green space, Parque Ibirapuera. Here you’ll encounter astounding architecture, fantastic museums, a peaceful lake and locals enjoying the sun.
- Immerse yourself in the city’s world-famous street art. Known for its daring and innovative artists, São Paulo’s buildings and walls are covered with incredible murals and intricate designs.
São Paulo Holiday Packages
The astounding scale of this enormous city means that it’s essential that you’re right in the heart of the action and just moments away from its key attractions. With holiday packages to São Paulo with Qatar Airways Holidays, you’re assured luxurious and comfortable accommodation in the centre of the city. After a long day seeing the sights, there’s nothing better than coming home to a stylish and spacious room where it’s a pleasure to relax and unwind.
São Paulo is also home to an incredible food scene that effortlessly blends traditional cooking and modern, fine dining restaurants. With our culinary packages to São Paulo, you’ll experience the best cuisine the city has to offer.
Good to know
Portuguese with English spoken in main tourist areas
Summer runs from January to March, while winter lasts from June to August. Spring and autumn are both considered transition seasons. Summers can see temperatures rise to around 28°C, while temperatures in winter vary between 10°C and 22°C and the season is typically dry. Due to its altitude and proximity to the ocean, São Paulo’s weather is extremely changeable. This means visitors need to be prepared for every eventuality, no matter the season.
São Paulo Holidays Experiences
- Spend the night enjoying São Paulo’s incredible 24/7 nightlife. Dine at some of the world’s top restaurants, learn to samba like a real Brazilian, discover the city’s experimental theatre scene, and cap it all off with a hot drink at one of the city’s always-open cafés.
- Head to the Liberdade neighbourhood, where you’ll find one of the largest Japanese communities outside of Japan. Sample some incredible food, do some shopping and discover how these two cultures have come together.
- Attend the Virada Cultural, a 24-hour festival that takes place in May. A lively cultural event that brings many residents and visitors out on to the streets, it consists of film screenings, concerts, art exhibitions, theatre and other artistic endeavours.
- Take a Sunday trip to the Museu de Arte São Paulo (MASP), where you’ll be able to view one of the finest art collections in Brazil, then browse the outdoor antiques and food markets that sprawl out around the museum.