Dallas Holidays,United States Of America
Cheerleaders, Cowboys and a TV programme that made it a worldwide symbol of the USA, Dallas Texas is where American legends are made. The saying “everything is bigger in Texas”, well in Dallas that is certainly true. They have some incredible and unique museums and art galleries and the number 1 steakhouse in the USA, where your meal is not only fantastic, but huge!.
With more shopping malls per capita than any other place in the USA, Dallas is a shopper’s paradise. Let Qatar Airways Holidays help you plan your perfect Texan getaway in the Lone Star State, and discover a different side of America that's full of southern hospitality and its own, unique charm.
Dallas Holiday Packages
The beauty of some of the hotels in Dallas are incredible, select one from Qatar Airways Holidays and experience luxury in the heart of America.
With so many things to do in Dallas, a tour package is a great way to explore and learn about the history, or maybe you just want to be a cowboy for a day. It's a culinary experience too - Mexican, BBQ and steaks, the food choices in Dallas are vast and the portions are enormous. Book onto one of Qatar Airways Holidays culinary packages and experience the real flavour of Dallas.
Good to know
United States dollar
Dallas Holidays Experiences
- In 1963 Dallas was given the unfortunate title of being the place President John F Kennedy was shot. However, not to be down-heartened, Dallas has embraced that monumentally important event and now gives visitors the unique opportunity to look through the exact window that Lee Harvey Oswald fired from. Even more fascinating is that the displays don’t shy away from the conspiracy theories, either. This is a museum not to be overlooked.
- If you want to combine culture with food, then head to Trinity Groves. Here you'll find 15 acres of restaurants, shops and an art gallery. Spend an afternoon here and soak up the atmosphere.
- With over two million square feet of shopping space, the North Park Centre is a retail lover's dream. Some of the world's biggest brands and iconic American stores have outlets here, as do most other high end retailers. However, despite its huge size the centre can become very busy, so be prepared for crowds and get there early to grab a parking space.
- Join the locals and dine at Tillman’s Roadhouse for a real Texas experience and one of the state's iconic restaurants. With a fantastic atmosphere and a menu to match, you are not likely to be disappointed. Fried chicken, steak and s’mores, don’t visit Tillman’s if you are on a diet!.
- If you want to get some photographs of the beautiful Dallas skyline, then head up to Reunion Tower. The interactive displays tell you what you are looking at, so you can discover the city from above. You can even dine at Cloud 9.