Highlights / General details
Tour the highlights of Adelaide then travel to the Adelaide Hills with its quaint villages and stunning distant land and seascapes. The Adelaide Hills claim a universal appeal to the nature lover, the artist, the wanderer and the curious. The Bavarian icon village of Hahndorf epitomises the character and rural charm that bring so many to these superb settings.
• Historic and spectacular North and East Terraces.
• Trendy Hutt Street where Adelaide eats, drinks and relaxes.
• Leafy eastern suburbs.
• Climb Mt. Lofty Ranges for spectacular views over Adelaide from Glenelg to the Gulf St. Vincent.
• Villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate set amongst the lush greenness of the Adelaide Hills.
• Stop at the famous Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, a household name throughout Australia and beyond.
• Visit Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German.settlement and stroll its Elm tree-lined main street.
Guided Tour; Afternoon tea.
Food and beverage; Gratuity.
Hours of operation
Available: Daily; Departs at 1:15pm, check in at 1:00pm. No tour departures on: December 25.
Approximately 4 hours.
Departs from Adelaide Central Bus Station (85 Franklin Street).
Any child under the minimum child age will travel free of charge and they will have to sit on their parents lap, if you prefer that the child has their own seat then you will have to pay the child fare.
Guest must check in at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
There is a 4 passenger minimum for the tour to operate. If the minimum is not met the tour may be cancelled and guest will be refunded in full.
Guests must call 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure to confirm tour.
Complete information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
**All information requested must be supplied or booking is subject to automatic cancellation**