Canyoning in Oman - Snake GorgeStarting from QAR 950
Canyoning in Oman - Snake Gorge
Day excursion (based on 4 travelers)
This activity is a perfect introduction to adventure in Oman’s most popular and beautiful landscapes. The route is full of obstacles, small slides and scrambles. You will transverse through pools of water as you enter the cave .The adventure continues with swimming through the turquoise water, scrambling through the stones, admiring waterfalls or using awesome jumping opportunities to get your adrenaline going. Stop at notable spots along the way too for views of nature at its best.
Located in the base of Wadi Bani Awf near a nice village, Bilad Sayt. The track to get there carry some adventure as well. It’s not hard with necessary skills to do canyoning there. Our guides are trained and will take you through; Abseiling swimming and jumping to pools are required to get through the wadi. Proper clothing and shoes is required by participants and we provide necessary equipment as required.
- This tour will be sold in conjunction with flight and accommodation.
- Realize that you will get very, very wet. Completely soaked in fact. You may well be submerged for periods of time or need both hands while you’re in the water. So, don’t take anything with you that you can’t fasten to yourself – or that isn’t waterproof.
- Put sunscreen if you need it before you set out.
- Trainers are best – they provide grip but they’re not too heavy when you’re underwater. Also, if you’re travelling, then they’ll dry out quicker than other shoes.
- Go in your usual clothes. Lightweight, quick drying sports clothes are best for this. Normal cotton trousers tend to stick on your skin. Jeans are even worse.
- Remove all jewelery (including wedding rings.) They can get snagged on the rock.
- And most places don’t have anywhere secure for your valuables. Therefore, try not to bring them.
- Waterproof cameras, like the Olympus Tough work well while canyoning as they are light enough to attach to your life jacket and small enough to slide inside your sleeve for protection.
- Bring a fresh, dry set of clothes for changing in to afterwards.
- All other canyoning equipment will be provided.
- English speaking driver guide
- Transfers in 4x4 vehicle
- 2 instructors with all gear and safety equipment
- Lunch, water and snacks
- International flights.
- Meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation and airport transfers
- Travel Insurance.
- Tours, entrance tickets not specified in the itinerary.
- Any other service not included in the Inclusions.
Please contact our Holidays shops to select accommodation of your choice.