Highlights / General details
Our pink buses are on the move all day long, taking you to the city’s most important monuments. Hop on and off whenever and wherever you please! On board, a very informative audio-guide will supply you with the unique history behind Rome’s visual splendor, providing plenty of information to enrich your experience. This tour is tape-recorded with individual earphones. It operates in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch.
Hours of operation
Buses run daily, approximately every 30 minutes at 9 different bus route stops between 9:00am and 6:30pm.
1 loop without hop off is approximately 2 hours. THE TICKET IS VALID FOR 24, 48, 72 Hours (Depending on What You Choose).
Departs from any of the following stops:
1. Via Ludovisi / Via Veneto;
2. Piazza Barberini / Fontana di Trevi;
3. Stazione Termini - Main Train Station;
4. S. Maria Maggiore / Piazza dell'Esquilino;
6. Circo Massimo / Bocca della Verità;
7. Teatro Marcello / Piazza Venezia / Campidoglio;
8. Vatican City and St. Angelo Bridge;
9. Via del Tritone / Fontana di Trevi.
Important: On Sundays and holidays those stops will be changed with the following: Colosseum - Circus Maximus - Piazza Navona.
Children 5 years of age and younger are free of charge.
It is important to be at the bus stop a few minutes before the bus arrival.
**All information requested must be supplied or booking is subject to automatic cancellation**