Highlights / General details
Old Town Trolley:
See and Visit the New England Aquarium, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, the Old State House, the Historic North End (Boston's Little Italy), USS Constitution, the Bunker Hill Monument, Beacon Hill, the Bull & Finch Pub (the inspiration for CHEERS!), M.I.T., Newbury Street, Chinatown, the Theater District and much, much more!
Hop On and Hop Off and tour at your own pace. The stops have been carefully selected for your convenience and pleasure. Your Old Town Trolley eTicket allows you to get off and on at any designated stop. Your ticket includes unlimited re-boarding ALL DAY for 2 consecutive days!
1) New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace; 2) Historic North End; 3) USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard; 4) North Station/TD Banknorth Garden; 5) Old State House Museum; 6) Trolley Stop Store/ Theater District; 7) Cheers 'The Original'; 8) Copley Square/Newbury Street Boutiques; 9) Christian Science Plaza/ Symphony Hall; 10) Copley Place Shopping Galleries; 11) Back Bay & Hynes Convention Center; 12) Fenway Park; 13) Cambridge/M.I.T./Harvard; 14) Charles Street/Antique Row; 15) Boston State House/Boston Common; 16) South Station, Boston Tea Party; 17) Boston Convention & Exposition Center; 18) Liberty Wharf; 19) Seaport District; 20) Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum.
**Buy an Old Town Trolley Ticket and receive **
• FREE OLD STATE HOUSE MUSEUM TICKET (All Year).
• FREE ADMISSION TO THE BOSTON TEA PARTY SHIPS & MUSEUM (All Year).
• FREE HARBOR CRUISE (Seasonally - Typically March-October only).
• FREE 2nd DAY ON THE TROLLEY TOUR (November-March only).
Admission to the Old State House Museum:
Show your Old Town Trolley eTicket and receive free admission to the Old State House, Boston's pre-eminent historical museum. The museum's collection includes authentic artifacts chronicling Boston's history, all housed within the oldest surviving public building in Boston.
Included in your Trolley Tour Ticket is free admission to the Mapparium. Plan your visit to this world-famous, three-story, stained-glass globe—one of the key attractions at the Library. The Mapparium’s three-dimensional perspective of the world of 1935 is enhanced by A World of Ideas, an original presentation that features a rich orchestration of words, music, and LED lights to illustrate how ideas have traversed time and geography and changed the world.
One full day of touring with unlimited Hop On - Hop Off privileges.
Approximately 1.75 hours.
Trolley Booth located at Long Wharf - 296 State Street, Boston 02110.
Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum - 306 Congress Street, Boston 02110.
Mapparium at The Mary Baker Eddy Library: 200 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston 02115.
A separate E-Ticket will be emailed to the guest. This ticket is required for entry into the attraction.
Use Date is not required. eTicket valid any day within 6 months of purchase date.
Tours depart from boarding locations approximately every 15-20 minutes (April-October) and approximately every 25-30 minutes (November-March). Reservations are not required. Patrons with eTickets can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location!
Without an e-Ticket voucher you must go to the ticket booth location with invoice order number.
OTT is not responsible for things left behind on the trolleys.
Boston Harbor Cruise E-ticket does not have to be taken the same day as Trolley but must be used within 7 days.
Information below subject to change based on weather conditions, traffic issues/road closures, major sporting/cultural events and other activities that may be taking place on the tour route.
**All information requested must be supplied or booking is subject to automatic cancellation**